Guided Duck Hunts
$200 per person daily for hunters who arrange their own lodging on their guided hunt
$245 per person daily with Lodging, Breakfast, and Fully-Guided Hunt
Spring Conservation Hunts
$200 per person daily for Fully-guided with Lodging for Snow Goose hunt
Takes a group of 10 to get the field to yourself
September weekend dove hunts $395 for two days
Includes: two days of hunting, lodging, breakfast both mornings, and one catered meal
$500 per day for Daily Pit Leases for 1 to 6 people in a group
Daily Pit Leases consist of a 5-8 men pit to yourself for the day. You are required to provide your own ATV, calling, and retrieving of ducks. Lodging is not included on daily pit lease.
Season Pit Leases for the year are available. Please call for information.
50% Non-Refundable Deposit is required within 10 days of booking.
The balance is required upon arrival in cash the afternoon before your hunt. (Money Orders, Checks, and PayPal are accepted for deposit)
* Guide tipping of 10% of your hunt total is appreciated for the hard work of the guides
- Special rates apply for military
- Bird processing is hunters responsibility
- No dogs allowed on guided hunts
- The service is fully insured, but hunters will still be required to sign a liability release form
- In case of inclement weather (such as ice), J&S Migrators will work with you to reschedule your hunt to another date. If the hunt cannot be rescheduled, then your non-refundable deposit will be rolled over to the following season.
J&S Migrators Guide Service and Outfitter is located in the heart of the flyway in Southeast Missouri and Northeast Arkansas. The Guide Service was started to allow duck hunters to have a guided duck hunt of a lifetime at affordable rates. We offer pit style hunting in flooded rice and bean fields.
J&S Migrators • Duck Hunting Guide Service in AR & MO • All Rights Reserved.